Find Out More About KISS mineral
1. What is KISS mineral made out of?
Our ingredients are 100% all natural and vegan-friendly, while our powder range is made of 100% pure minerals. It is contains no harmful fillers, heavy metals, stabilisers, coloring dyes, chemical fragrances, Talc & Bismuth Oxychloride, petrol chemicals and preservatives.
2. Does KISS mineral offer sun protection?
KISS mineral offers excellent sun protection with the combination of Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide. It naturally blocks the invasive sun rays with an SF24 rating. Zinc Oxide & Titanium Dioxide are the core ingredients in KISS minerals; they absorb the broadest spectrum of UVA & UVB rays and it is approved by the FDA as a sunscreen.
3. Can KISS mineral last the whole day?
That’s a big yes! KISS mineral rarely needs to be touched up. KISS mineral is water resistant, so it will continue to provide flawless coverage and protection, even during and after your gym sessions. Or when you’re out under our hot local humid weather. Remember, just dab, don’t rub! Best of all, KISS mineral feels so light, you can hardly tell it’s on your skin.
KISS mineral is made of natural minerals derived from the earth. These minerals are not only inorganic but they are also resistant to water. They act as a shield on your face that keeps bacteria from feeding the moisture in your pores. KISS mineral is not soluble in water so even if you put water directly on your face, the minerals will not absorb the water.
4. What is the main difference between KISS mineral and conventional makeup in the market?
Cosmetic Makeup sensitivity is often the result of conventional cosmetic makeup. They usually contain irritants like chemicals, fragrance, dyes, preservatives and heavy metals. It fills and clogs pores, preventing your skin from breathing, which causes acne. It feels ‘heavy’ and wears out your skin, making it look aged and tired. KISS mineral on the other hand is safe and naturally masks skin imperfections. Be it sun spots, rosacea and acne, it gives you complete coverage without compromising the health of your skin.
5. Can KISS mineral be used on problem skin?
Another absolute yes! KISS mineral works perfectly well with problem skin. Several users noticed a vast improvement with the health of their skin after switching to KISS mineral. KISS mineral is recommended by doctors, surgeons, and dermatologists. KISS mineral is perfect for all skin types including acne, rosacea, sensitive, oily and even skin that has underwent laser resurfacing treatments.
6. Will KISS mineral alleviate the ‘shine’ on my face due to my oily skin?
KISS mineral Premium Setting Powder works by absorbing your facial oil and it lasts throughout the day. It also gives you a more natural, sheer, shine-free finish. It doesn’t get cakey, so no worries there!
7. IS KISS mineral Good For Acne?
Yes, our products are gentle enough for any skin, including acne skin but it’s not a quick-fix or solution for acne. Going to the root of the problem will identify how you can manage acne skin.
8. Do I need to buy your brushes?
The KISS mineral Premium Face Brush goes hand in hand with our makeup. It’s specially designed to be used with foundation powder and for hygiene purposes so they go really well together compared to brushes from other brands in the market. If you’re looking for brush, our KISS mineral Premium Face Brush is a great place to start ;)
9. “I can’t get all of the powder out of the jar.”
The KISS mineral jars come with adjustable sifters. Just adjust the sifter according to the gap and turn the jar upside down with the lid on and give it a few knocks on a tough surface. This will usually dislodge enough powder for one use. Once you’ve done this several times, the rest of the product will come out easily.
What's Inside KISS mineral?
1. Are mineral cosmetics natural?
All ingredients used in our formulations are created from natural minerals and mineral pigments that are carefully refined in laboratories to very specific standards set by the FDA and the European Cosmetic Directive. The pigments are free of dyes, carmine and other additives. Ingredients like titanium dioxide and zinc oxide are pure untreated minerals – and only the purest ingredients are chosen.
2. Is mineral makeup Organic?
Actually it’s INORGANIC. It is mineral-based and not plant or animal-based. That’s why KISS mineral doesn’t require preservatives or pesticides. It’s also naturally chemical free.
3. Is Iron Oxide Natural?
We use cosmetic-grade Iron Oxides and Natural Earth Ochre Pigments that are specially formulated. The minerals simply cannot be taken from the ground and crushed to be used directly. That wouldn’t be nice to your skin. They must be purified first to achieve a safe cosmetic grade. The process washes the minerals to strip away heavy metals and other harmful substances.
4. Is Titanium Dioxide safe?
Yes, it is deemed safe for use in makeup or cosmetics. Cosmetic product aren’t allowed to use ingredients that have not been approved as ‘safe’ by the FDA/ TGA or EU Governing bodies. All our ingredients are FDA Approved.
5. What about nano-particles?
Nano-particles are proven to enter not only the skin, but deep in your cells. The side effects of using products with nano-particle ingredients for long-term use have not been thoroughly studied so far, so we’d rather not use any nano ingredients.
6. What about micronised ingredients?
Micronised ingredients do not penetrate deep into your skin. Nano ingredients do. We provide a range of cosmetic products which are safe and effective when used by consumers in accordance with their intended purpose and instructions for storage and proper use. These products are manufactured with materials which are measured 10 microns and higher (that’s really small, but not small enough to affect your cells). No nano-particles are used in the manufacturing of our cosmetics. We believe that nano-particles may interfere with the cell’s normal function.
7. Do mineral cosmetics work for all skin types?
Yes. If you are prone to breaking out, have sensitive skin and have chemical sensitivities, the gentle minerals in KISS mineral are even likely to be beneficial. In addition, minerals form a protective barrier on the surface of the skin rather than penetrating the dermal (skin surface) barrier as some conventional makeups do. KISS mineral also works well for both oily and dry skin, even skin that has underwent procedures like laser resurfacing treatments or chemical peeling. If you have sensitive skin, rest assured KISS mineral is bismuth oxychloride free and talc free.
8. How long will a jar of KISS mineral Premium Foundation last?
You can expect your jar of KISS mineral Premium Foundation (5g) to last for at least 4-6 months. It could last less than 4 months if you regularly apply thicker makeup.
9. Can I mix my mineral powders?
Yes. One of the best things about KISS mineral is their versatility. You can customise the foundations colours by simply combining them. Tweak a foundation by adding a little bit of another shade and adapt the color as you wish.
10. Does KISS mineral Premium Foundation contain sunscreen?
KISS mineral Premium Foundation contains Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide. They are the primary natural ingredients which naturally blocks the sun at SPF 24. However, we still advise users go with sunscreen for better protection against the sun.
11. I switched to your product from a line of mineral cosmetics that contain Bismuth Oxychloride because it made my skin itch. But I’m still itching now.
The actual culprit could be the brush you use. The way you buff and the cleanliness of the brush is also a big factor. Buff in a circular motion rather than poking or pointing the brush directly on the skin – the brush hair cuticles may cause you to itch from the impact on your skin’s pores. The KISS mineral Premium Face Brush is a great alternative. The sensation of buffing in a gentle circular motion actually feels soft and nice. Nevertheless, in order to take care the brush’s cleanliness, it can be washed every 2-3 months.
KISS mineral Period After Opening (PAO)
The Period After Opening of color cosmetic is in measure of months, after which the cosmetic should be discarded because it will be compromised by exposure to air and other parasites introduced to the cosmetic product from the day to day use by the consumer.
100% Pure mineral cosmetics do not carry bacteria, because there are no liquids, waters & oils or other chemicals inside. However, a consumer may at times use the cosmetic against the suggested instructions (eg: by dipping a damp applicator directly into the minerals). Or licking a brush instead of using a primer, as so forth. This, you can’t monitor nor control or measure.
The Period After Opening for all these loose mineral cosmetic powders are technically 36 Months. However it is more common to reduce this period for safety reasons (listed above).
Cosmetic Periods After Opening:
All loose mineral powders- 36M-18M
Mineral Lipstick- 6M
Mineral Pencils- 6M
Mineral Mascara, Tints- 3M
The Period After Opening is a legal requirement for cosmetics sold in the EU. This information can be depicted by “PAO36M” or more commonly by the Jar symbol followed by the months eg: 36M.
Warning and Labels
To ensure your wellbeing, we believe that honesty have information which can protect the right of consumer.
There are some common warnings we should have used over the past decade on these blends.
KISS mineral Premium Powder
• Discontinue if irritation or Discomfort is experienced.
• Do not store above 27 degrees
• Do not place a damp applicator into your jar. Keep Dry.
• Tap powder into lid and use applicator.
• Avoid contact with clothes or porous surfaces.
KISS mineral Cosmetics Products
• Do not store above 27 degree.
• Store in a cool place.
CONDITIONS OF USE
Shipping and Delivery
After you have successfully placed your order, our Customer Service team will conduct a verification process and update you as soon as possible by email.
After your order is verified, you can expect to receive your order within the following time frame:
• West Malaysia: 1 - 6 working days (except Sunday and holidays)
• East Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak): 3 - 10 working days (except Sunday and holidays)
• We will refund any items damaged in transit and items with a manufacturer’s fault as soon as the company receives the returned damaged item. Company apologises for any inconvenience. Please also provide digital photos of the damaged goods so the company can assess and process the replacement immediately.
• If your item arrives DOA (Dead On Arrival) or if a defect arises after delivery and a valid claim is received by our Customer Service Team within 7 days of delivery, we will refund you the purchase price of the product. Should you contact us outside the 14-day period, company service team will consider each claim on a case by case basis on its merits. Where we agree to refund you the purchase price of the Product, you must first return the defective Product to us. You will be obliged to pay for the return of the Product if the item is sent after 21 days from receipt of goods.
Return Authorisation Number - A Must Have
• A Return Authorization Number (RAN) is required for all refunds and credits. Where Company service team has provisionally determined that a Product is DOA, Company service team will issue you with a RAN. Products cannot be returned without a RAN. The Product should be returned to company within 14 calendar days of the issuance of the RAN. All Products must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the Product.
Organising the Return of DOA Products
• DOA Products must be returned whenever the company agrees to replace the Product or provide you with a refund. Conditions for a Refund:
• No refund will be given to you until we have received the DOA Product from you.
• Refunds will be issued by a credit to the customer profile details.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law, and any disputes arising in connection with this Website, or any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices or any matter related to or in connection therewith shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
EXCHANGE & REFUND POLICY
• All goods sold are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. All goods will be inspected before pickup. Where goods are manufactured fault or defective, company will proceed for exchange of item to the same item, colour code and same value. The company will reserve the final decision.
• Refund can be made if the purchased item is out of stock. Money refund will be transferred to the account that you made a payment with. The refund amount is equal to the amount you paid for your returned item(s) excluding the shipping cost of your return.
• The item must be returned to us in brand new condition, with the packaging and item being exactly as it was when you received it. This includes the return of the original packaging including labels and tags still being attached.
• If the returned item is in a noticeably used condition, then a credit may not be offered. Return postage is at your expense.
• Once we have received your returned item or the refund has been approved according to your issue, we will then send you either notification of receipt of your item and/or an email issuing you a check or cash for refund.
• If you have not received your Refund, after your approval notification within 2 working days please contact email@example.com we will get back to you as soon as possible. For further information about elective exchanges and others must be advised to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days or receipt of goods.
• What types of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa and Master credit card from international or local banks.
• Is it safe to use my credit card or provide my bank account number on your site?
Absolutely YES! We do not store any credit card information on our website as we understand that the safety of your personal information is extremely important. At the same time, we apply a wide array of electronic and physical security measures and devices to protect your personal data and credit card information from unauthorised access.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
1.To personalise your experience
Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
2.To improve our website
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
3.To improve customer service
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
4.To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
5.To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to? Keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
D-2-53, Block Dahlia,
10 Boulevard, Lebuhraya Sprint,
PJU6A, 47400 Petaling Jaya,
Tel: 603-7727 2260
Fax: 603-7496 6821